Terms of service
This document will serve the multi-fold purposes of terms and conditions, disclaimer and legal notice to the users of information provided on www.prismbooks.com site and the current and prospective buyers of goods and services from www.prismbooks.com.
- Some of the information that provided at www.prismbooks.com site is obtained from third-parties like publishers and vendors, the accuracy of such information is not always substantiated. Users of such information before taking important decisions are advised to make their own independent verifications like that for buying goods from www.prismbooks.com.
- Copyrights of matter published on www.prismbooks.com are owned by PRISM BOOKS or the partners and reproduction or any other usage of such matter shall do only with prior approval of PRISM BOOKS or the related partner.
- www.prismbooks.com shall not incur any liability for any defect, loss or fault caused, by the website directly or indirectly, including all its contents and hyperlinks to other websites, owned or administrated by any member or a third party, nor shall www.prismbooks.com incur any liability for any claims made against it
- PRISM BOOKS shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of www.prismbooks.com, including problems associated with Internet connectivity, line switching or the use of outdated computers or software.
- PRISM BOOKS shall not be held responsible for spamming or virus caused by the use of e-mail, downloaded material or other items taken from the www.prismbooks.com, nor shall PRISM BOOKS be held responsible for inaccuracy in any information provided on the web site either due to technical problems of updating or uploading information or in case of a server break-down on www.prismbooks.com or any sites owned or administrated by its members or their affiliates.
- PRISM BOOKS website, including everything connected with it are the property of PRISM BOOKS and are protected by the existing legislation regarding copyright and trademark right. Any unauthorized use or distribution, disclosure of any trade secret or otherwise confidential information or copying and use, whether in full or in part, of these websites etc. is prohibited and will result in legal proceedings and/or prosecution.
- Purchase process at www.prismbooks.com is usually initiated by an electronic order generated by www.prismbooks.com as result of buyer checking out from the site. Based on buyer’s written or telephonic request, electronic orders are generated in some cases. These orders are considered valid contracts between www.prismbooks.comand buyer once it is paid for in full or the buyer agrees in writing to honor it. In the latter case, buyer is required to pay www.prismbooks.com for the order within the time agreed upon.
- PRISM BOOKS reserves the right to reject any order, even if fully paid, without providing any reasons. In such cases, if the order is already paid for, only the value of the order will be reimbursed. www.prismbooks.com will not reimburse or responsible for any direct or indirect charges or costs buyer might have incurred as a result of making such orders.
- For any purchases done on www.prismbooks.com, it is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the legality of paying for and receiving the goods, in the jurisdiction that covers the shipping address, irrespective of whether the buyer or a different addressee receive the goods.
- PRISM BOOKS shall reimburse the money or replace the goods if they don’t match with the order or are received in damaged conditions. Such claims need to be submitted within 7 days of receipt of goods and it is the responsibility of buyer to supply the proof to the satisfaction of our insurer or their assessment agencies.
- PRISM BOOKS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. As you are subject to these terms and conditions, you should review them from time to time.
- The relationship between you and www.prismbooks.com shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of Law provisions. You and www.prismbooks.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Karnataka, India.